Beijing heating test on the first day of heating is not hot Heat group response – Sohu news winsockfix

Beijing heating test on the first day of heating is not hot? Thermal heating equipment – Sohu group to respond to news Washington (reporter Wang Bin) yesterday, the city’s more than 1 thousand and 300 heating units have started the ignition test of heating, heating pipelines preheating, solve the leaking problem of the residents of the home heating will continue to have a warm air. Beijing Youth Daily reporter was informed that, as of yesterday, under the jurisdiction of Beijing thermal power group, has started a total area of nearly 80 million square meters of heating test, accounting for about 60% of the total area of residential heating. Starting today, the remaining 40% or so residents will gradually start heating District heating. In addition, during the trial heating does not guarantee the residents room temperature standards, still need to wait until Sunday when the formal heating, reaching 18 C. Then, if the heating is not hot, room temperature standards and other issues, residents can call to repair or complaint. According to the results of the latest weather forecast, and tomorrow and Sunday, the city will have two times of strong cold air activity, and after November 13th more likely for 5 days average temperature lower than 5 DEG C. Yesterday, the municipal government decided that the city of Beijing from 2016 to 2017, the official heating heating time in advance to start in November 13th, two days earlier than the statutory heating time. In order to ensure that the city’s formal heating in November 13th, residents heating boiler ignition test run time will be advanced to November 5th. Non resident users heating time is ahead of schedule, determined by the use of heat units and heating enterprises to determine the two sides. At 9:30 yesterday morning, BYD reporters came home to spend heating plant, workers are trying to follow the prescribed order final inspection work before heating, and opened for the return valve of boiler, water flow regulation. The flow rate of each boiler is about 200 tons per hour. According to the heating service center Huajiadi branch secretary Zheng Chun introduction, the heating plant a total of 10 sets of gas boiler, under the jurisdiction of the 33 seat heating station gas heating plant in Wangjing area of 2 million 640 thousand square meters, the radiation heating area, to around 25 thousand households to send warm. "In accordance with the Beijing heat group requirements, October 25th has been heating conditions at any time, and not because of two days in advance of heating and confused." At 10 o’clock in the morning, the staff of 3 mouse, the ignition of gas boiler room, two or three minutes after the start of the monitor screen of No. 1 to No. 3 boiler have shown that the flame pattern has been heating stove. Half an hour later, the monitor screen shows the water temperature rises to 56. Beijing thermal power group, the relevant responsible person said, as of last night, under the jurisdiction of the city thermal power group, has started a total area of nearly 80 million square meters of heating test, accounting for about 60% of the total area of residential heating. Starting today, the remaining 40% or so residents will gradually start heating District heating. Reporter Yuan Yi photography on the first day of heating heating is not why try? Yesterday is the first day of heating, and catch up with the heavy pollution weather coincides with the weekend, many residents choose to "nest" in home heating and touch, call to repair or contact heating. According to statistics, as of 6 pm yesterday, the city thermal group, the customer service Re Bin 96069相关的主题文章: